Political outlook for 2022
Date and Time:
8:00-9:00am, Monday, 17 January 2022 (Japan Standard Time)
0:00-1:00am, Monday, 17 January 2022 (British Standard Time)
7:00-8:00pm, Sunday, 16 January 2022 (Eastern Daylight Time)
GR Japan is proud to start 2022 with an IPF seminar and webinar to discuss the political outlook for the new year. We will be joined by true experts who will share their insights into what to expect on the political front in Japan for 2022.
Will the Kishida Cabinet be able to sustain its current high level of popular support to and over the House of Councillors’ elections in July? What is the dynamic likely to be between the current coalition and the Ishin party, given the latter’s rise in the elections this year? Which key domestic and international events will likely shape Japan’s policies? Please join us to discuss these and many more questions over breakfast (or remotely) with our political insider guests.
1. The number of in-person attendance is limited and the seat will be secured in order of registration.
2. Zoom link to the webinar will be sent to all who register for online participation by e-mail.
3. The event will be held in English and in Japanese with simultaneous interpretation between Japanese and English.
4. The event will be off the record. Please do not share the link with third parties, record the screen or share comments or discussions from this event in any form of media.
5. Please note that GR Japan will be closed from 29 December to 3 January and all the communication will be delayed during the period.
6. This event is by invitation only.
The International Policy Forum
The International Policy Forum is a network of businesspeople, diplomats and academics around the world who have been convening since 2011 to discuss matters of policy interest to the business community with senior policymakers. Anyone who shares an interest in the interaction between business, economy, policy and policymaking is welcome to participate in the events.