Job Opportunities at GR Japan (London)
GR Japan is looking to recruit a bilingual (Japanese and English) Japan Policy Analyst in London (High St Kensington), to support research into Japanese public policy issues, in sectors such as energy, healthcare, IT and tourism. We are looking for an individual with related experience and interest in government public policy and politics. Candidates should demonstrate a high level of academic achievement and outstanding professional qualities. The ideal candidate would also have government, consulting, business or business development experience.
There will be opportunities to travel to Japan, but you will usually work as part of a small London team, in close cooperation with colleagues in Tokyo.
- Client-specific research into a variety of policy issues;
- Contributions to report writing and editing;
- All-round support as part of the UK team of GR Japan, Japan's leading government relations firm;
- Fluent English and high-level English writing ability
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N1 or equivalent). Experience of written Japanese business communication would be an advantage
- University degree (2:1 or higher) in a relevant subject
- Positive "can-do" attitude.
|Japan Public Policy Analyst London